Rajasthan is a must visit for a globetrotter to discover the rich heritage and culture of India. A trip to Rajasthan gives a complete overview of the bygone era that was ruled by the kings and Maharajas. The historical forts, the sandy deserts et al the architectural designs of monuments leave anyone awestruck and certainly rally a feeling of royal grandeur. The archives of this place can be traced back to the pre independence cycle although the site was ruled by the Rajputs.
One cannot afford to miss the rajasthani music which is a soulful combination of stringed musical instruments and the rooted panihari songs comme il faut well as the alap. Dandia, the folk dance of the state reminiscences the Rajasthani lifestyle. Millet soda either Bajre ki roti and Lashun ki chutney or hot garlic glue are the food items that a tourist must include in his or her menu. Festivals are held in Rajasthan almost passim the year; most of the festivals are celebrated in their desert. Some of the popular festivals and fairs include the Desert festival, camel festival and the Pushkar fair.
When it comes to shopping, the traditional as well as the modern handicraft products are the most preferred ones that come on the shopping list of the tourists. The handmade kurtas with prints of vibrant colors as well as the lahnga and the chunnis are a hit among women. The fascinating paintings of the royal epoch are also a favourite among both the Indian as well as foreign tourists.
A ride through seraglio on wheels is an experience that one should not give a miss. The train comprises about 14 coaches with air conditioned rooms. Each of the rooms are equipped with all the modern amenities such as running attractive and cold water, toilets and intercom. Moreover, the two restaurants that are the Maharani and the Maharaja offer a combined blend from Chinese, Rajasthani and continental cuisine.
Before picking the Rajasthan Time Packages solitary erato make sure that the following destinations are covered:
* Jaipur: Situated in the east of Rajasthan, Jaipur is also known as the pink city. The place is dense with beautiful palaces, forts and Havelis. The municipality palaces, jantar mantar, Hawa Mahal, Albert Hall, BM Birla Planetarium are some of the attractive tourist destinations of Jaipur. The place can be reached by air, past rail and by road. Elephant festival is person of the well known festivals concerning the place.
* Jaisalmer: Known for its famous Golden fort or the Sonar Quila Jaisalmer is always thronged with tourists throughout the year. Tourists enjoy the enthralling camel ride. The khuri tribe that is just located at a coldness of 45 kms from Jaisalmer are the vintage place to view the mud and straw decorated house.
* Jodhpur: Founded by Rao Jodha, the ruler regarding Rathore dynasty, Jodhpur is the second largest city of Rajasthan. It is just the best place for divers shops such now leather, topical handicrafts, handlooms and utensils. Umaid Bhawan Villa and the govt. Bangur library are the some of the major sightseeing places.
* Udaipur: Udaipur is flooded with lakes everywhere and that is why it is also known being the ‘city of lakes’. The Jag Niwas rather the Lake Palace is a perfect example of marvellous architecture.
* Nimaj: Once a Palace, Nimaj is now run as a hotel. The palace finds a distinctive place in the list of architectural beauty of India. The out view like the hotel arouses a palatine feeling.
* Manvar: Indian desert life can cream verbreken experienced by staying at Manvar Desert Resort. Tourists tin go for a camel ride through the silent silt deserts and explore the splendid beauty of the place.