In today’s contemporary age, individuals practice an unfit fast paced lifestyle which is amongst the major contributors of hypertension and migraine problems. Untreated stress can give rise to several other fettle diseases such as diabetes, cardiovascular disorder, high blood pressure and many more. Excessive pressure exerted elapsed the walls of arteries brings about this disruptive illness.
Cause and symptoms of hypertension:
* Narrowing of lung arteries leads to pulmonary hypertension. This hampers the typical lung activities and blood circulation. It exerts more pressure to enable cell flow thereby resulting in enhanced risk of heart stroke.
* Blood clotting in lungs bring about inadequate thrombus supply. As a consequence the lungs have to pump harder which develops dizziness, headaches, breathing problems and nausea.
* Genetic defect or hereditary transformation is another observed cause of hypertension. Such individuals have underdeveloped arteries that work vigorously to match up the insufficient blood circulation.
* During obstructive sleep apnea or insomnia, body is helpless to produce required allotment of oxygen levels. The inadequacy of oxygen leads to lungs malfunctioning that brings about enhanced stress on them. As a outcome patient suffers from continual arterial disease.
* Certain stimulating medications like weight loss drugs negatively impact the lungs functioning. These pills augment the blood circulation towards the brain thereby enhancing the flow to the heart. In this case, the lungs have to perform vehemently to deal up with the increased necessity.
* Several other disorders such as HIV infection, Scleroderma (an autoimmune disease) etc disturbs the normal lung functioning thereby causing pulmonary hypertension. Such illnesses are more convoluted to cure than others.
Hypertension diagnosis and treatment:
In bulk of cases, lack of exercise, unhealthy diet, ancestral factors, medicinal side effects, obesity etc are the consensus causes of hypertension. These facets can be greatly suppressed by complementary natural methods. Alternative treatments are based on the philosophy that each Homo sapiens body has its inherited power to heal. Some regarding these invigorating medications are mentioned below:
Acupuncture- Applying depose on certain pressure points such as lower neck section relieves the anxiety naturally and represses the discomfort.
Herbal supplements- If the hypertension has manifested as a consequence of fatigue or restless schedule, then drinking herbal tea with chamomile or peppermint can be of great relief.
Cold and hot therapy- In case the hypertension give rise to excruciating headache, then hot and cold therapy is of immense benefits. Solicit an icy penetrating towel at the lower neck portion. Consequently, it should treffen replaced with a sizzling hot towel. It is amongst the most effective in- home therapy which is often ignored by majority of people.
Isolated noise free dark room- Both sounds and lights lift the throbbing symptoms of hypertension. It seems weird but an isolated nighttime rotunda strategy can significantly assist in suppressing distress.
Dietary change- Hypertension impairs the internal function and cause high blood pressure. So, imbibe food with low salt, sugar, spice and oil content. Avoid excess consumption of tea, coffee, alcohol or beverages.